A Channeling Handbook - PDF version
Written for channels and those who would like to improve their channeling. Topics include:
- What is channeling?
- Why channel?
- Psychic greetings/attacks
- Temptations and the ethics of channeling
- Channeling and Christianity
Copyright © 1987 L/L Research, which is a subsidiary of the Rock Creek Research & Development Laboratories, Inc.
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or information storage and retrieval systems—without written permission from the copyright holder.
Published by L/L Research
Louisville, Kentucky 40255-0195
Thank you so much for valuing our material. As you read or download, please consider purchasing this book or sending us a donation using our Online Store to help us keep this material available for all to use.
Alternatively you can make a donation directly through PayPal by clicking here.
The files below are in PDF format. They will open in a new window and can be read or printed from there. The contents are identical to the printed version of the same book.
- Chapter One: What Is Channeling?
- Chapter Two: Why Channel?
- Chapter Three: Preparing Yourself To Be A Channel
- Chapter Four: Getting Peaceful
- Chapter Five: Channeling
- Chapter Six: Temptations
- Chapter Seven: Psychic Greeting
- Chapter Eight: The Ethics Of Channeling
- Chapter Nine: Holding Meditations
- Chapter Ten: Offering Workshops
- Chapter Eleven: Channeling and Christianity
- Chapter Twelve: The Supporting Organization: Incorporation and Taxation
- Chapter Thirteen: Publishing Your Channeling